|Ok ... maybe not literally THIS turtle cause I think he's actually missing a foot ... but you get the idea|
This time is different. I've already stuck with it longer than I ever did in the past. Last week I started a round of 30 Day Chisel; doing just the Chisel exercises from Hammer & Chisel (because I don't really feel a need to add muscle right now, but to lean out and tone what I've already built).
Even after admonishing you that you need to take your measurements, I hadn't really jumped back into that. This seemed like a good place to start, so I got out my tape measure and my notecards. I found the one from when I started in November, about 7 months ago.
Wherever you are on your journey, seven months might sound like a long time. But let me give you my stats:
- Weight: Start 191 - Now 156.8
- Chest: Start 38.5 - Now 35.25
- Right arm: Start 14 - Now 12.25
- Left arm: Start 14.5 - Now 12.5
- Waist: Start 38.5 - Now 31
- Hips: Start 44 - Now 38.5
- Right thigh: Start 25.5 - Now 20.25
- Left thigh: Start 25 - Now 20.5
- Right calf: Start 16 - Now 14.25
- Left calf: Start 16 - Now 14.25